Download the Best Working Google Camera 7 for Redmi Note 6 Pro. There are lot of GCam 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro but it is difficult to find which one is the Best Working Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Here I have provided you the Best Stable Working Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
You should have heard about the new Google Pixel 4 from all your social media. A newly revamped Google Camera 7.2 for Google Pixel 4. A tipster leaked the GCam version 7.2 of the Google Camera APK extracted from the pre-release Pixel 4, giving an early look at the new camera interface.
Best Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro which you can use to reach the potential of your device Redmi Note 6 Pro. Google Camera 7.2 is the latest edition to the Google Camera which brings the insane night mode, astrophotography mode, and some visual changes as well as improvement in the camera engine to get the best out of your Smartphone.
Download Google Camera 7.2
To use the New Google Camera 7.2 in any device you need to have enabled Camera2Api, as Redmi Note 6 Pro already comes with the Pre- Enabled Camera2api you don’t need to Enable it. You just need to download the Google Camera 7.2 apk file and Install it, then you are Ready to Go. You can download the Google Camera from Below Link.
How to Use Google Camera 7.2 in Any Xiaomi Device
You do need to ROOT to use Google Camera 7.2 in Redmi Note 6 Pro. As the Camera2api is not already enabled in Redmi Note 6 you need to enable that too. Just download the Google Camera 7.2 Apk from Below and Install it on your Redmi Note 6 Pro as use the Best Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
How to Enable Camera 2API WITHOUT ROOT
Requires: Android 9+
Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi Note 6 Pro
You can download and try the Google Camera 7.2 in Redmi Note 6 Pro
This is Best Working Google Camera 7 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Download the GCam 7.2 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7.2 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7.2 on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Download GCam 7.2 XML file
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.2
XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you like this Best Working Google Camera 7 for Redmi Note 6 Pro.