We have been waiting to use to Android Q in our Redmi Note 7. After the release of Android Q Beta from Google, we wanted to use it and experience on our Redmi Note 7s, but it was not stable and hardly usable with Android Q GSI.
The wait is finally over of using Android Q on Redmi Note 7 because Atmos-OS based on Android Q is now Officially released for the Redmi Note 7 users, which is the Beta ROM which some goodies of the Atmos-OS and also the Android Q 10 Experience.
Atom-OS Android 10 based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation). The Best Android 10 Custom ROM for Redmi Note 7. Atom-OS ROM provides the Best Google Pixel or Stock Android Experience.
Android Q Atom-OS Features
The Best part about the Atom-OS ROM is that there are No Bugs. Atom OS ROM are Bug-Free ROM. The main mission of Atom-OS is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device with some additional features.
Atmos-OS also comes with the Tons of customization for Redmi Note 7 which can change the look of the Redmi Note 7. Atmos-OS Android Q for Redmi Note 7. Download Android Q Atom-OS for Redmi Note 7.
- Custom qs tiles
- Q clock (accent based )
- Q icons
- Atom fonts
- Custom battery icons
- Smart charging – OP gestures
- Three-finger gestures ( screenshot)
- Edge gestures
- Double-tap to on the lock screen / status bar to sleep
- Lockscreen weather
- Music visualizer
- Media art cover
- Lockscreen charging info
- Smart Nav
- Fullscreen navigation
- New layout in package installer
- Network traffic
- Custom qs header style
- Ambient display
- Many More
DOWNLOAD Atom-OS Android Q ROM for REDMI NOTE 7
Atom-OS is based on Android 10.0 Q. It has almost all major features of Android Q.
How to Install Atmos-OS Android Q 10 ROM
- Redmi Note 7 with Unlock Bootloader.
- Download and Flash Vbmeta if coming from MIUI ROM via fastboot ( fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
- Download the Atom-OS Q ROM
- Download and Flash Twrp
- Reboot to Twrp
- Wipe data, cache, system, vendor
- Flash Firmware
- Flash Atom-OS Q ROM
- Flash vbmeta zip
- Reboot to system
- If your device Ask for Password, Reboot to Fastboot and give this Command “fastboot -w” (it will format all data from your device.