Realme XT is a perfect smartphone in its price range. It got everything which we can expect in the 15K Budget Price range. Being Everything does not mean that everything is going to be perfect as we want. Realme Smartphone has always been lacking in the Camera department which they need to improve.
We have seen that Realme Smartphone Camera tends to make Object Smooth and Over Saturate the Scene which for some users can be eye-pleasing but it totally changes the Real View of the Scene. To get the Perfect shot Google Camera can help Realme XT Users even after Realme UI Update.
Realme UI Update for Realme XT has already been rolling Out if you haven’t seen the List of Bugs and Features which Realme UI brings with the Latest Realme UI Android 10 Update Check here. After Realme UI Android 10 Update for Realme XT, some older version of GCam 7.2 for Realme XT has Stopped Working.
Google Camera 7.2 for Realme XT
Finding the Best Google Camera for Realme XT is one hell of a job, but you need not worry because we have got you covered today with the Best Google Camera 7.2 for Realme XT. Realme XT with the Google Camera 7.2 can Unlock it potential and get some great pictures.
Download Google Camera 7.2 for Realme XT
To use Google Camera 7.2 in any device you need to have Camera 2api enabled and good thing is that Realme XT already comes with enabled Camera 2api, so you don’t need to enable it manually. You just need to Download the given Google Camera 7.2 apk and install it, then you are ready to be a Photographer. You can Download the Google Camer from below Link.
Google Camera 7.2 is a modded version of Google Camera which comes from the Google Pixel devices. It has been modded so that it can work perfectly in your Realme XT. I have listed the best Google Camera 7.2 with the Settings which you need to do for getting the Great Quality Images put of your Realme XT.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme XT
- Download the GCam 7.2 from the above download link.
- To install apps from third-party other than app from play store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources first on your Android device.
- No need to worry, actually google already ask for the permission once you click on the GCam 7.2 Apk file, Just Enable it.
- Once Enabled, Click on the app to install.
- Once installed you need to clear the app data and open the app and you can finally enjoy the feature of Google Camera 7.2 on Realme XT.
Download GCam 7.2 XML file
How to Load/Save XML Configs for GCam 7.2
To begin, XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
I hope you will like the Gcam 7.2 for the Realme XT. if you have any problem you can comment below.