Recently, Xiaomi released Mi 10 Youth in China with that Xiaomi also announced the MIUI 12. We were very excited about the MIUI 12 and Xiaomi delivered us the MIUI 12 with a new interface, new features, new animation, Dark Mode 2.0, More Security, and more. Check out some of the top MIUI 12 features. It’s an early release if we consider that MIUI 11 was revealed six months ago. MIUI 12 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 12 Update Android 10 Update.
Currently, the MIUI 12 Updates are only rolled out in China, for other regions we can see MIUI 12 at the end of June 2020. However, that’s not going to stop us from using the latest MIUI 12 in our Xiaomi devices. We can install MIUI 12 China Beta ROM in any Xiaomi devices very easily.
Today, we’re providing the download links for every supported device. The download process is pretty simple, so as long your device is on the list you’ll just need to download and flash the update.
How to Install MIUI 12 Beta ROM
Install MIUI 12 20.5.6 Beta ROM in Global variants is not that simple, but if you follow the guide it will be easy for you to Install MIU 12 Beta ROM in any Xiaomi devices. You need to Unlock your Phone Bootloader and must install Custom TWRP recovery. You can follow the video guide below on How to Install MIUI 12 Beta ROM.
Also, do note that MIUI 12 China ROM does not come with Google Play Store Installed you just need to Download this Click here Apk and Install it to get Google Play store in MIUI 12 Beta ROM.
MIUI 12 Full changelog
- MIUI 12. Yours alone.
- System animations
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- System visuals
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- Privacy protection
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Reset your device ID and control how it’s used based on virtual ID technology.
- New: Grant permissions that will be used only while you’re using an app.
- New: You can also grant permissions just once, and decide again next time a permission is required.
- New: Restrict access to telephony to third party apps.
- New: Return blank messages to the apps that require personal information.
- New: Receive notifications whenever apps record audio, use camera, or access your location.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Get comprehensive stats on how apps use permissions in app behavior history.
- New: Visit privacy.miui.com to learn how MIUI protects your privacy.
- Optimization: Apps aren’t allowed to launch other apps in the background now.
- AI Call Assistant
- New: Mi AI can answer your calls now!
- New: You can record a customized greeting that will be played to the other person during AI calls.
- New: Customized greetings are also supported for outgoing calls.
- Xiaomi Health
- New: All-new Xiaomi Health gives you more options and makes your health stats more accurate.
- New: Put your device next to you before falling asleep to analyze your sleep cycle and record talking and snoring.
- New: You can sync data with supported wearable and smart home devices.
- New: Xiaomi Health can remind you to stand up and move when it detects that you’ve been sitting down for too long.
- New: The app also analyzes your stats and gives you simple health advice.
- Control center
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Mi Ditto combines dictation and speech output, making mobile devices more convenient for people who have difficulties using conventionally designed smartphones.
- New: Traffic and suggested routes to airports and train stations.
- New: You can track your previous trips now.
- New: Checklists for trips.
- New: Alarms for train arrivals.
- Mi Carrier Services
- New: View your SIM balance and mobile data usage stats.
- New: Save frequently used phone numbers to top up balance and buy mobile data later.
- New: Buy SIM cards and services.
- New: Promotional messages are grouped according to their content now.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- New: All-new design.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- File Manager
- New: Use the floating shortcut to filter and sort items, as well as switch view.
- New: New layout tailored for landscape orientation is available now.
- New: We added lots of fresh animations that will accompany your actions.
- New: Calendar cards will remind you about important events and anniversaries.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Keep your home safe with smart home device alerts.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- New: Shared family storage plan is available now.
Download MIUI 12 20.5.6 ROM
You can download the MIUI 12 (20.5.6) Beta ROM for your device from the links below.
|Sr. No.||Device, Device Codename||Android Version||Download Link|
|1.||Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)||Android 10||Download|
|2.||Mi 9 (cepheus)||Android 10||Download|
|3.||Mi Mix 2 (chiron)||Android 9||Download|
|4.||Mi 10 Pro (cmi)||Android 10||Download|
|5.||Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)||Android 10||Download|
|6.||Redmi K20/Mi 9T (davinci)||Android 10||Download|
|7.||Mi 8 (dipper)||Android 10||Download|
|8.||Mi 8 Pro (equuleus)||Android 10||Download|
|9.||Mi 9 SE (grus)||Android 10||Download|
|10.||Mi Note 3 (jason)||Android 9||Download|
|11.||Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender)||Android 10||Download|
|12.||Mi Max 3 (nitrogen)||Android 10||Download|
|13.||Mi Mix 3 (perseus)||Android 10||Download|
|14.||Redmi K30 5G (picasso)||Android 10||Download|
|15.||Mi 8 Lite (platina)||Android 10||Download|
|16.||POCO X2/Redmi K30 4G (phoenix)||Android 10||Download|
|17.||Mi Mix 2S (polaris)||Android 10||Download|
|18.||Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9 (pyxis)||Android 10||Download|
|19.||Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||Android 10||Download|
|20.||Mi 6 (sagit)||Android 9||Download|
|21.||Mi 8 SE (sirius)||Android 10||Download|
|22.||Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 Pro (tucana)||Android 10||Download|
|23.||Mi 10 (umi)||Android 10||Download|
|24.||Mi 8 Explorer Edition (ursa)||Android 10||Download|
|25.||Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (vela)||Android 10||Download|
|26.||Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)||Android 10||Download|
|27.||Mi 6X (wayne)||Android 9||Download|
|28.||Redmi Note 5/Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)||Android 9||Download|
|29.||Mi CC9 Pro(TUCANA)||Android 10||Download|
|30.||Redmi K30 Pro||Android 10||Download|