Download Google Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper for Any Android Device. How to install Google Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper in any android device. Enable the Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers on your Android phone. No root required and no unlocked bootloader required.
All you have to install two apps on your phone and make some changes in the settings and after that, you can enjoy the new Google Pixel 4 Phone Live wallpapers on your android devices.
You can Download and Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper in any android device. While new live wallpapers on Pixel 4 were uncovered by 9to5Google, a member of XDA Developers was able to modify the APK so anyone with an Android 7 and above 64-bit device can download them.
You can choose from wallpapers called Prickly, Leafy, Rocky, and Sights From The Sun. There’s also a Doodle wallpaper which allows you to move objects around on the screen. A Compass wallpaper lets you pick a location and the compass then points to it. There are the “Living Universe” set of wallpapers which now feature locations in Saudi Arabia, Australia, and Switzerland.
Before installing the Pixel 4 Live wallpapers apk file on your device, you have to remember two things. First, the Live Wallpapers APK port works only on Snapdragon devices with 64-bit architecture (ARM64). Second, some features are still Pixel exclusive and hence it may not work on all other devices.
Features of Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers
Cool features of Pixel 4 Live Wallpapers App v19
Living Universe Wallpapers:
- Tarout Bay, Saudi Arabia
- Mount Pilatus, Switzerland
- Uluru, Australia
Live Wallpaper Themes:
- Garden: Leafy
- Garden: Rocky
- Garden: Prickly
- Sights From The Sun
Download the Google Pixel 4 new Live Wallpapers for any Android device
As we mentioned earlier to install these wallpapers you have to install two apps on your phone.
Download Google Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper Apk here
Download Google Wallpaper app from Google Play store
How to Install Pixel 4 Live Wallpaper
- Uninstall any previous apk otherwise, the signature conflict will occur.
- Download and install the apk from the above section. And also install the Google Wallpapers app.
- Select from different live wallpapers. Wallpapers > Live wallpapers.
– On some devices/ROMs (like Samsung, Xiaomi, etc.), please install Google Wallpapers to set live wallpapers.
– On some devices, it is required to allow the location permission manually via:
Settings > Apps > Pixel wallpapers 19 > Permission > Location.
- Further troubleshooting and alternative installation tips can also be found on the app’s official XDA Forums thread if you run into any issues.