Samsung Galaxy Z Flip the Samsung foldable display phone which was launched with a high-end specification. Samsung brought the Galaxy Z Flip 2nd gen foldable smartphone with a significantly lower price tag compared to previous generations and recently launched Moto Razar Flip smartphone.
Samsung with every smartphone brings some amazing wallpaper for there devices, it is the Samsung device which brought Punch Hole Display Wallpaper to Hide that Hole in Display. There is no other story with Samsung Z Flip it brings some interesting Stock Wallpaper as well as very beautiful Live Wallpaper which I think everyone is gonna need to try it look fantastic which deep black and some color.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Stock & Live Wallpaper
Galaxy Z Flip comes with an outstanding live wallpaper user can download the Samsung Galaxy Flip live wallpaper as well as Stock Wallpapers. The Samsung 2nd Gen Foldable glass smartphone instead of a thin plastic screen in Galaxy Fold. Here are some amazing fantastic Stock and Live Wallpaper which comes with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Smartphone.
Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Live and Stock Wallpaper
The wallpapers consist of three unique designs, including flowers, and the Thom Browne option features the brand logo in grayscale. Naturally, the darker designs help hide display notches that bit better than the Thom Browne gray backdrop. The pure dark wallpapers will help hide the display notch on Galaxy Z Flip or any other device. It will also enhance battery life on AMOLED display devices.
How to Apply Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Live Wallpaper(Xiaomi devices)
- First of download the Live Wallpaper
- Goto Gallery and Select the Live Wallpaper
- Now tap on 3 Dot Option and Click on Set Video Wallpaper
- That’s it Enjoy your Live Wallpaper.
How to Apply Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Live Wallpaper(Any Android devices)
- Download the Live Wallpaper APK from the above link.
- Now you need to Install Google Wallpaper App from Playstore.
- Install both Google Wallpaper App and Live Wallpaper app.
- Now Open the Google Wallpaper App and search for Live Wallpaper section, where you will see both the live wallpapers.
- Just tap on it and set as live wallpaper. Simple, right!
That’s pretty much it in this article on Samsung Galaxy Live and Stock Wallpapers. Now, go and apply these wallpaper and tell me did you really like them?