Realme XT another Killer quad-camera device from Realme is released and getting a great response from the consumer. Realme XT has everything we could ask for Under 20k. An AMOLED Display, Quad-Camera, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and Snapdragon 712 SOc. With some great under-the-hood specs and powerful Quad camera setup, the new Realme XT is here to dethrone any other smartphone in the segment.
This is a powerful processor in-terms of Performance, Gaming, and AI-Capabilities. So, throughout the launch event, realme India Product Manager Ms. Nidhi Bhatia announced the Accessibility to Camera 2 API and Bootloader unlocked is coming with realme XT.
What is Google Camera/GCam?
For those who don’t have a clear idea about Google camera, it’s also known as the GCam. The latest version of GCam has been ported from the 3rd generation of Pixel phones based on Android 9 Pie with Night mode. If you don’t own a Pixel, GCam Mod is the best shot to get the latest camera goodies from Google. So in line with our effort to bring the GCam to non Pixel devices, this article compiles the latest Google Camera for Realme XT.
Google Camera for Realme XT
As of now, there is no Official Port for the Realme XT as Realme XT is still a new device but we believe that it will soon have the Official GCam Port. Till then we have brought you the Best Working Google Camera for Realme XT.
Let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Realme XT.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme X inbuilt. But Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. The feature enhances the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme X features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Download Google Camera for Realme XT
How to Install Google Camera on Realme XT
- Download the RealmeXTGCam.apk from the above.
- Install the RealmeXT Google Camera Apk.
- Now, While Installing Google Camera Apk, It may ask you to enable app permission on your device to allow install the APK from third party sources. Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now Google Camera is Installed on Realme XT
- Just Open the Camera and give all permission.
- Now download RealmeXT_UniCam_Config.xml and place it on internal/gcam/Configs this folder.
- Open Unicam and double tap on the black area near the shutter and choose the above xml.
- That’s it.