MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update has been released for the Redmi K20 Pro. Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro. MIUI 11 Public Beta has been officially released for the Redmi devices. Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 9.10.8 China Beta Update comes with the New UI and More. MIUI 11 is the much-awaited Update from the Xiaomi.
Redmi K20 Pro which was the very popular device of Xiaomi and back in a day now we can see that Xiaomi has got a little bit slow in the mean of updates for Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has been rolling out recently for all the devices. Redmi K20 Pro MIUI 11 Beta Update we have been waiting for it for a very long time for MIUI 11 9.10.8 Update Android Pie Update.
Xiaomi’s MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro with Android Pie has now official is rolling out for all devices. MIUI 11 has a new update UI with the System-Wide Dark mode which can be enabled with the One-Tap Quick Toggle, MIUI 11 also get the New Icon which is more Funky and Colorful, with the New App Vault which is more simpler and ad-free to use. MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro.
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has the Latest Android Pie Update. MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update has some of the Improvement and bug fixes in it. MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta can be download via below Link.
MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Features
Changelog for MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro
- Attention – Empowering the productive
- Comprehensive design optimized for fullscreen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content.
- Beauty starts with the text. Our fonts matured.
- Now text looks gorgeous in all languages.
- Now, font weight can be adjusted automatically depending on the text.
- Ambient display
- Ambient display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes.
- Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature.
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects.
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones.
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds.
- Mi Share works both on phones and computers.
- Preview your documents before you open them.
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer.
- MIUI allows you to cast videos, games, documents, and apps to more than 300 TV models directly from your phone.
- MIUI’s casting functionality allows you to hide personal items to keep all sensitive things private.
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update Full ROM link and OTA Update Link has been given below you can Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta ROM from the Link given below and enjoy the Latest Update from the MIUI 11.
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro has Latest Android Pie Update, some improvement and bug fixes, For instance, there are also some minor upgrades in terms of MIUI 11 battery efficiency and performance now you can Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta Update for Redmi K20 Pro from the link given below.
Download MIUI 11 9.10.8 Beta “MIUI 11 Rom Downloads | MIUI 11 9.10.8 Download”
Guide to Install MIUI 11 ROM on Redmi K20 Pro
- Save the MIUI 11 beta zip file on your phone and remember the location of your phone.
- Now time to boot your phone in the TWRP recovery mode. To do this, first switch off your phone, and now Hold the POWER + VOLUME UP button.
- Now your phone will boot in the TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on the WIPE > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Cache, Dalvik and System and Swipe to wipe. This will wipe all these files and you are ready to flash the MIUI 11 on your phone
- Now go back to the home page of TWRP. Tap on the Install and select the MIUI 11 ROM beta file and Swipe to flash
- The flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
- Once the MIUI 11 is successfully flashed on your phone. Reboot System.
- Now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time. Now your Redmi Note 7/7S is running on the MIUI