We are always craving for something new for our Android SmartPhone, I have already shared many ROM’s for Redmi Note 7, but here I am going to Share the ROM which is something different from the Other Stock Android ROM.
Zenfone 5 ZenUI is similar to Stock with the Some ZenUi Tweaks and Features which I am sure you will Like if you like Stock Android. ZenUi 5 is based on Android 10 which gives smooth experience with the ZenUi Features.
ZenUI Based on Android 10 Ported from Zenfone 5 for Redmi Note 7, you can simply get the Experience of the ZeUi in Redmi Note 7 with Some Bugs too. ZenUi 5 Port is Based on Android 10 which has some bugs with it but you will get the Great Experience of the Zenfone 5 ZenUi.
Bugs in ZenUi 5 Port from Zenfone 5
- Deep sleep
- F2FS Support isn’t included
- Some ASUS Camera features
- some minor stuff that requires ASUS hardware or bugs from ASUS itself
- Beta Micam is still had issues with Portrait and Front Capturing Camera
Changelog for ZenUi 5
Device Side Changelogs :
- Vendor Update
- Kernel Update
- Switched from FDE (Full Disk) to FBE (File Based)
How to Install ZenUi 5 on Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 with Unlock Bootloader and Recovery.
- Download the ZenUi 5 Guzram’s Port
- Open Recovery and Wipe, Data, System, Cache and Vendor
- Format Data
- Flash ZenUi ROM
- Reboot, Done
Notes: Should be fine on any FW for now (mine still on 10.3.5.0),
Format data is required if you’re coming from non-FBE roms.
Dont use Q kernel even its fine or better, might cause enhanced encryption and needs custom modified recoveries to decrypt data in recovery mode, but if u dont care its fine
Read More: ZenUi 5 ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
Read More: ZenUi 5 ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro
Download ZenUi 5 Port for Redmi Note 7
Credit- Guzram Port, Ancient Family, All my lavender+whyred Dragon Supporters.
If you like this article, make sure to Like and Share.